Here at Orchard HQ we take the turn of the year (decade even) very seriously. It’s a good time to think about our industry, our business and ourselves.
What will we achieve in 2010? Well, we’ve made some resolutions…
This year, we at Orchard resolve:
- To plan reasonably far ahead.
- To win more clients!
- To take a lunch hour
- To be even more strategic
- To phone journalists sometimes instead of emailing them
- To use less silly business jargon terminology
- To enter a team into the mud and fun run
- To give out more business cards than our MD Steve!
- To eat an apple a day – we are an Orchard after all
- To drink more (water)
- To appear less in the GBG and Guernsey Now galleries
- To investigate (even) more financial journals
- To clearly explain to the world the difference between ‘advertising’ and ‘PR’
- To learn a new word a day
- To completely ban the word ‘delighted’ from Orchard news releases.
- To pay more attention to social media.
So – what have you resolved to do this year?