We are looking for a super keen Account Manager to joint our ambitious team.
Our award winning agency was formed over 20 years ago, and is under fresh new ownership; a market leader we cover the full spectrum of PR including digital and creative communications. The agency specialises in financial services and professional services, we also have many well-known consumer brands on our client list.
The culture is one of fun in the office and professionalism with clients. The agency offers benefits including: excellent bonus scheme, professional training, maternity/paternity policy, early finishes on Friday’s during the summer and access to the office drinks trolley!
As a successful Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your communication and client management skills, in an established agency environment.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- You will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and instrumental in growing these accounts
- Be the main point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis and be able to be strategic and ‘see the bigger picture’
- Add value to clients and campaigns and be able to confidently contribute to meetings with clients and other team members
- Be confident to deal directly with journalists selling in campaigns and have the capacity to confidently liaise with management at a senior level
- Get stuck in with all elements of PR including, copywriting, event management, video production and digital/social media
- Highly motivated, passionate and proactive
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Brilliant organisation skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in a PR, marketing or creative role
For more information about the role or to apply, send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Closing date: 15th March 2019.